Works collaboratively with the patient, patient’s family, the physician group and other health care team members to facilitate meeting the needs of individuals and families within their homes and living communities. The occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant provides care to assist patients to regain and maintain maximum health status as well as to prevent avoidable hospital admissions, re-admissions, and unnecessary emergent care.
- Current Montana OT or COTA license
- 1 year OT or COTA experience in a medical setting preferred
- Home health care experience preferred but not required
- Computer skills and ability to master clinical software
- Valid driver’s license and available automobile in good working condition
- Skill in planning, organizing, and coordinating the delivery of patient care
- Committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Complete an initial assessment of patient to determine therapy needs (OT only)
- Regularly re-evaluate patient therapy needs
- Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative therapy procedures
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationship with physicians, and members of home health care team
- Communicate essential patient information
- Assess the patient’s and caregiver’s home care needs and coordinates home health care services as required
- Paid time off
- Extended illness bank
- Education benefits
- Health insurance and other benefits
- IRA matching
Salary commensurate with experience.
COTA: $25 to $30 an hour
OT: $40 to $50 an hour
How to apply:
If you’d like to join our team, send us a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A career at First Choice Home Health is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to be part of a vibrant team that follows a set of core values. We developed these values to ensure consistency with how our employees are treated and how they treat others, both in the office and in the field.
The ideal candidate embraces First Choice Home Health’s company values, which are: kindness, compassion, respect, honesty, integrity, equality, humility, friendliness, and dependability/reliability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.