Here’s your opportunity to work for one of the most vibrant team-oriented, employee-focused companies in Bozeman. First Choice Home Health, the only locally owned home health care agency (not a franchise), is hiring experienced caregivers right now for its private duty nursing home care services in the Bozeman area.
First Choice is the first and only home care agency in Montana to offer apprenticeship training programs to our caregivers. When you work for us, we’ll sponsor your training in nationally recognized home care programs that give you more knowledge in caring for people with specific conditions. Read more about our groundbreaking apprenticeship program at this link: http://dli.mt.gov/news/124
Now is the best time to work with First Choice Home Health as we are on the cutting edge of offering career growth to our staff. We believe in investing in our staff’s success and the future of each individual.
- located in Bozeman, Montana, or surrounding areas
- CPR certification
- at least 1 year of caregiving experience
- current Montana Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) preferred, but not required
- current valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- are an independent thinker with a positive attitude
- are compassionate and kind towards others
- both part time and full time scheduling
- flexible scheduling, we work around your life
- competitive wages, one of the highest in the valle
- health insurance plus other benefits
- uniforms provided
- mileage reimbursement and paid travel time
- opportunities to advance within the company
- free education and training to obtain additional nationally recognized certifications possible
- career growth opportunities not offered anywhere else in our region
We know our employees make our company. We do all we can to ensure you’re happy and you have what you need to get the job done. Several of our employees are celebrating the 5-to 10-plus-year milestone with our company. We pride ourselves in having significantly lower than national average caregiver turnover. We invest in our employees’ success. Come join a locally owned business (not a chain or franchise) that puts you and our clients first, always.
See what our employees have to say:
- “First Choice Home Health is a great place to work because they are flexible and work with you. They care about you as a person and not just an employee. You have the ability to work around your schedule for family and appointments, and they don’t give you a hard time for having a life outside of work. They have been a blessing for me and my family, and I love the people I take care of.” – D.M
- “First Choice is a great place to work. They are helpful, flexible and everyone works together. Amanda, the scheduler, will match you up with clients that she feels there will be a good connection. They are helpful if you need to take a break, and they will work with you. It’s just a great place all around.” – Sue
A career at First Choice Home Health is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to be part of a vibrant team that follows a set of core values. We developed these values to ensure consistency with how our employees are treated and how they treat others, both in the office and in the field. The ideal candidate embraces First Choice Home Health’s company values, which are: kindness, compassion, respect, honesty, integrity, equality, humility, friendliness, and dependability/reliability.